Industrial Air Compressors (KA series)
Industrial Air Compressors (KA series) are widely applied to
situations requiring compressed air for pneumatic clamping,
pneumatic tools, tire inflation, blow molding, spray painting, sand
blasting, fluidic components, and others.
1-Powerful big air end, low speed, reliable and long lifespan
2-Unique design of radiation, low air delivery temperature, non
carbon deposition and high efficient
3-Group valve design, material of valve block is made of stainless
steel imported from Sweden, group valve spring is imported from
4-Piston ring is imported from Japan, durable and no oiling
5-Precise moving components, low noise emission and operating
KA Series Specification :
The air compressor also could be used in different filed, for tire air inflation, plastic machinery, vessel, medical sand blast,
spray paint, bottle bloeing etc.industrial except for the mining machinery.
|KA series industrial piston air compressor technical parameters|
|Serial||Model||Motor power||Capacity||Max working pressure||Dimension|
Air compressor details:
1. Special design of heat emission and air flow, which leads to low
air-output temperature and low possibility of carbon deposit.
2. The piston ring imported from Japan is introduce in designing
pistol ring , which is durable and sealable .
3. Crankshaft undergoes high-frequency hardening , which enables it
4. The core of air filter is made of imported filter paper, which
acts well in filtering and absorbing nois5. This protect health of
human and the environment.
6. Some relevant working units are received precision balance, which makes it more stable
with lower noise
7. Special oil separation construction is built inside the front end
jacket, so no oil vents from the breather valve,
which ensures low oil consumption and cleanness of machine body.
8. With rational design in the flaring angle of cooper socket pipe
and protecting jacket, it avoids cracking and air leaking.
9. Pressure switch, contactor unit and thermorelay are imported with famous
brands as "schneider" to ensure the reliability in control and protection